Sit Means Sit Dog Training Minneapolis, MN
The ANSWER To What You’ve Been Looking For!
Our training programs will be designed to fit your needs. What is different between us and other trainers? We don’t limit ourselves to one training tool. Taking a one size fits all approach to training your dog is like trying to fix everything in your house with a screwdriver! We are here to give you the quality of life that both you and your dog deserve. See huge improvements in a matter of weeks. Don’t believe us? Talk is cheap we will show you! Give us a call today to meet with one of our trainers, and we will show you how you can gain control while showing affection to your dog.
Imagine… The Possibilities
- Walking your dog on a loose leash
- Calling your dog and being rewarded with his attention
- Gaining control while still showing your affection
- Controlling the annoying behaviors
Does your dog have any of these bad habits?
- Jumping Up
- Excessive Barking
- Running Away
- Destructive Behavior
- Separation Anxiety
- Leash Pulling
- Soiling the House
- Nipping & Chewing
Don’t believe us? Here are some of the things people are saying about us.
- I couldn’t believe what Ryan did with Reuben in just 10 minutes! He went from pulling every which way on the leash to watching us, letting us lead and wasn’t pulling.
- We feel that there is not anyone else that could have done what Ryan did.
- I thought I’d never be able to say I taught her (with Ryan’s Sit Means Sit help) all she knows & continues to learn. And Bella, well she still has a high spirit. It’s just put to use in a more positive way!
Phone: (763) 913-8546
Serving These Locations: Anoka County, Minneapolis, St. Paul, and surrounding areas.
Address: 8485 Plaza Blvd Suite C Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
We have a new dog training video every single day!